Concordia Faculty Study Abroad Handbook
Great information for how to develop and run a Global Ed course. Also contains policy statements for Global Ed.
- Click here to download Faculty Handbook.pdf
Faculty Toolkit from the University of Kentucky
- Excellent ideas for incorporating and assignments and activities into your Global Ed. courses to support cross-cultural learning
- This resources was developed by Anthony Ogden, one of the most well-known researchers and practitioner in the field of Education Abroad
- Click here to explore www.uky.edu/toolkit/the-tools
Webinars from "Institute for Cross-Cultural Teaching and Learning"
- These 45 minute videos provide excellent theoretical and practical insights for helping faculty leaders enhance the cross-cultural learning of their students while running short-term programs.
- Putting Theory Into Practice: Intercultural Competence in Action Both Pre-departure and On-site (PDF Slides)
- Video (45 minutes)
- Embedding Intercultural Learning in Short Term and Faculty Led Programs (PDF Slides)
- Video (40 minutes)