Announcements : Want to work for Study Abroad?
Announcement: Want to work for Study Abroad?
Two open positions, 12-14 hours a weekWant to work for study abroad?
The Study Abroad Office is seeking to fill 2 positions for workers in our International office. Peer Advisors (2 open positions)- 12-14 hours per week. Peer advisors work within the Study Abroad Office to:
- Promote study abroad opportunities at Concordia
- Meet with interested students and make presentations to talk about what it's like to study abroad
- Assist future travelers with pre-departure preparations
- Assist the study abroad office with answering inquiries and processing application materials
- Other clerical tasks as assigned
- Must be a current Concordia student (graduate and undergraduate accepted)
- Must be able to work a set schedule, and be flexible for special assignments
- Must possess at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must communicate well in written and oral formats
- Be competent at using the MS Office Suite and able to learn new software tools quickly
- Students who have studied abroad on either Global Ed courses or Semester/summer programs will be given priority consideration
- Students will previous clerical or advising work experience will be given priority consideration
Please send a copy of your resume, a cover letter and your Fall 2017 schedule to Chris Reeder by September 1st.